NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
The NORTHWEST FLORIDA BEACHES INTERNAL AIRPORT (“ECP”) is the operator and Sponsor of the ticket giveaway (the “GIVEAWAY”), which begins and ends on the following days and times:Begins at 12:00:00 AM Central Time on August 1, 2019.Ends at 11:59:59 PM Central Time on August 17, 2019.
- ELIGIBILITY: The giveaway is open to natural persons who are legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of ECP, Pepsi Gulf Coast Jam, Panama City-Bay County Airport and Industrial District, The Moore Agency, and their respective parent companies; affiliates; subsidiaries; advertising, marketing and promotion agencies; and contest and fulfillment sub-contractors in any way associated with the giveaway, their immediate families (parent, child, sibling & spouse and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate. By participating, you (“Participant”) agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor and Prize Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Void where prohibited by law, rule or regulation. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE ONLINE: To become an eligible Participant, you must do all of the following:
Here’s how you can enter for your chance to win a pair of Pepsi Gulf Coast Jam Tickets:
• Like, share and tag your concert buddy on our social media post for your chance to win a FREE pair of tickets to this year’s Pepsi Gulf Coast Jam!
• Enter your name and email address in the form fields on the official sweepstakes webpage.
- PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE FOR EACH GIVEAWAY: The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) including any applicable taxes and fees, or each prize (two tickets) is $458.00 USD. Each winner will be awarded a pair of 3‑Day General Admission tickets via email. The winner must print tickets and present the tickets at the ticket entry point to be admitted.
- PRIZE DRAWINGS AND ODDS: Two winners will be awarded based on random drawings held on Thursday, August 18, 2019. The winners will be announced on the Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport Facebook page by Friday, August 19, and other social media pages. The winner will also be notified via the platform he or she provided their entry. The winner will have 24 hours from the time of the notification to claim the prize, or he/she will be disqualified, and the Sponsor may then select a runner-up.
Two prize winners will be selected on August 18 based on a random drawing.
The odds of winning will depend on the number of entries.
For a list of winners, you may submit a request by sending an email to [email protected]pcairport.com by September 5, 2019.
The Sponsor will make the binding decision on all matters relating to the Giveaway.
- MISCELLANEOUS: Sponsor and Giveaway Parties are not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, corrupted, stolen, garbled, damaged, delayed, undelivered or misdirected entries, all of which are void. By submitting an entry, Participant warrants that he or she is a natural person, that the entry is made in his or her legal name and contains his or her e‑mail address. Any discrepancy shall, in the unfettered discretion of Sponsor, void the entry. Participants are responsible for ensuring that the contact information provided at the time of entry is current and accurate. The Sponsor shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Giveaway. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries.
- RELEASE: BY ENTERING THE GIVEAWAY, PARTICIPANTS AGREE TO RELEASE, DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, GIVEAWAY PARTIES, SOCIAL MEDIA ENTITIES (DEFINED BELOW), PEPSI GULF COAST JAM, BAY COUNTY, THE CITY OF PANAMA CITY BEACH, AND THE CITY OF PANAMA CITY AND THE RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AND AGENTS OF EACH, FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, AND PROPERTY, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, WHICH MAY BE DUE TO OR ARISE OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE GIVEAWAY OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, OR THE ACCEPTANCE, USE/MISUSE OR POSSESSION OF PRIZES, OR ANY PRIZE-RELATED TRAVEL OR ACTIVITY. PARTICIPANTS WAIVE ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. As a condition of entering the Giveaway, Participant agrees that (1) Participant waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, and any claims, judgments or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket expenses; (2) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form class action; and (3) in no event will any Participant be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees.
- DISCLAIMER: Sponsor and Giveaway Parties are not responsible for printing or typographical errors in these Official Rules or in any Giveaway-related materials. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual that tampers with the entry process. Sponsor also reserves the right to terminate, suspend, cancel or modify the Giveaway and award the prizes for the Giveaway from among all eligible, non-suspect entries in a random drawing if for any reason this Giveaway is not capable of running as planned due to any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, fraud, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or other causes that may corrupt or impair the integrity, fairness or proper play of the Giveaway. Sponsor and Giveaway Parties are not responsible or liable for any events which may cause errors and/or the Giveaway to be stopped, including but not limited to any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, nor are they responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or cable, satellite, or Internet Service Providers, computer equipment, software or any other failure of any email or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Giveaway or downloading any materials in this Giveaway. Sponsor and Giveaway Parties are not responsible for computer, mechanical, technical, electronic, network or other errors or problems, including any errors or problems that may occur in connection with the administration of the Giveaway, the processing of entries, or in any other Giveaway-related materials.
- CAUTION: ANY ACT OR ATTEMPT BY AN PARTICIPANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL(S) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. 15. CHOICE OF LAW AND JURISDICTION: Except where prohibited, Participant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Bay County, Florida. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, Participant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsors in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the state of Florida or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of Florida.
- TAX INFORMATION: All federal, state, local, and income taxes on prizes and any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner. A 1099 tax form will be issued to the winner of any prize totaling $600.00 or more.
- RELEASE OF SOCIAL MEDIA ENTITIES: The Sponsor may have posted Giveaway information on various social media platforms or may have advertised or promoted the Giveaway on various social media platforms. Participant acknowledges that Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, or any other social media platform used in connection with the Giveaway, along with the owners, parent companies, or subsidiaries of any of the above (collectively, the “Social Media Entities”) are not sponsors or operators of this Giveaway and the Giveaway is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, the Social Media Entities. Participant fully releases and holds harmless the Social Media Entities and will not seek relief from the Social Media Entities in the event that Participant is not treated fairly in this Giveaway or has been harmed directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the participation in the Giveaway or from the receipt or use of any prize or activity related to the receipt or use of any prize. Giveaway Participants acknowledge and agree that by entering the Giveaway, Participants are providing information to ECP and Pepsi Gulf Coast Jam, and not to the Social Media Entities.
Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport (ECP)
6300 West Bay Parkway, Suite A, Panama City, FL 32409
PRIZE SPONSOR INFORMATION:
Pepsi Gulf Coast Jam
24 Middleton Street Nashville, TN 37210